EFMC Sponsorship rules can be found in the by-laws, point E.
17th International Conference on Recent Developments in Pharmaceutical Analysis (RDPA2017)
September 20-23, 2017 Rimini, Italy
The RDPA meeting is addressed to the recent developments of drug analysis and bioanalysis, including advanced methodologies and leading-edge technologies. RDPA 2017 continues the tradition of the RDPA series, to offer a full overview of new trends in theory, applications and instrumentation in analytical disciplines. This edition will be joint with the the Summer School in Pharmaceutical Analysis (SSPA).
- Drug analysis
- New frontiers in pharmaceutical analysis
- Detection of counterfeited drugs
- Analysis of chiral drugs
- Analysis of biopharmaceuticals
- Forensic analysis and antidoping
- Food analysis, nutraceuticals, functional food, natural products
- Sample preparation, validation, quality by design, and data processing
- Hyphenated techniques
- High-throughput screening
- PATs - Process analytical technologies
- Analytical tools to address registration and regulatory issues
- Bioanalytical studies
- Drug monitoring, pharmacokinetic and clinical studies
- Assessment of genotoxic impurities
- Proteomics, glycomics, metabolomics and lipidomics
- Analytical methods for drug/protein and protein/protein interactions studies
For more information please contact:
Manuela Bartolini (Scientific Secretariat)
Tel:+39 051 2099719
Fax:+39 051 2099734
Organised under the auspices of the Division of Medicinal Chemistry of the Italian Chemical Society and the Division of Mass Spectrometry of the Italian Chemical Society.
3rd Russian Conference on Medicinal Chemistry
September 25-28, 2017 Kazan, Russia
MedChem Russia conferences are held every 2 years in large educational, scientific and cultural centers of Russia. The first MedChem Russia conference took place in Moscow in 2013; the second event was held in 2015 in Novosibirsk. The main focus of this international conference series is to review current developments, novel approaches and cutting-edge technologies in the field of medicinal chemistry and drug research.
The scientific program of MedChem Russia 2017 will include plenary lectures, short lectures, and poster presentations. Furthermore, oral and poster communications of junior scientists will be considered during a satellite young scientists’ symposium. In addition to scientific presentations, there will be dedicated times for networking among delegates. It is the goal of the organizers to make this meeting an event of scientific excellence, attractive to both industrial and academic scientists in medicinal chemistry and related fields of research.
The scientific program will cover the following topics:
- New developments in drug discovery;
- Novel synthetic and technological approaches in medicinal chemistry;
- Predictive tools, virtual screening, bio- and cheminformatics;
- ADME/Tox and drug delivery;
- Biopharmaceuticals design;
- Metal-based drugs;
- Educational programs in medicinal chemistry.
For more information please contact:
Konstantin V. Balakin
Kazan (Volga region) Federal University
Phone number: +7 (966) 119-4454
Sergey O. Bachurin
Institute of physiologically active compounds of RAS
Phone number: +7 (496) 52-49-508
1st Alpine Winter Conference on Medicinal and Synthetic Chemistry
January 28 - February 1, 2018 St Anton, Austria
The “Alpine Winter Conference on Medicinal and Synthetic Chemistry” exposes attending scientists to cutting edge synthetic and medicinal chemistry as well as latest developments in technologies that foster innovation in drug discovery. The main target audience for this highly interdisciplinary meeting will include medicinal and synthetic chemists, as well as related drug discovery disciplines from both industry and academia as well as graduate/undergraduate students and postdocs.
In the spirit of Keystone and Gordon conferences as well as the MBCF (Medicinal and Bioorganic Chemistry Foundation) conference in Steamboat Springs, the format of this meeting provides ample opportunity for attendees to informally interact. The aim is to strengthen existing networks and create new contacts.
The Conference topics will include:
- Addressing Preclinical Toxicity – Approaches and Lessons Learned (with panel discussion)
- Advances in Lead Generation
- Advances in Synthetic Methods
- Alternative Modalities
- Challenges and Opportunities in Fragment Based Drug Discovery
- Chemical Biology in Drug and Target Discovery
- Late Stage Functionalization
Scientific Organising Committee
Dr Klemens HOEGENAUER (Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Basel, Switzerland)
Dr Karl Heinz KRAWINKLER (Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research, Basel, Switzerland)
Dr Antonia STEPAN (Pfizer, Cambridge, United States)
For more information on the conference, please visit the regularly updated website: http://www.alpinewinterconference.org/
22nd European Symposium on Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship (22nd EuroQSAR)
September 16-20, 2018 Thessaloniki, Greece
The European Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationships (EuroQSAR) Symposia are major scientific events that have been organized in different cities of Europe since 1973. They have the fascinating scope to promote and disseminate advances in rational approaches in drug design and discovery and ensure a worldwide attendance of prominent scientists from both academia and industry.
The 22nd EuroQSAR 2018 symposium, entitled “Translational and Health Informatics: Implications for Drug Discovery”, will take place September 16-20, 2018 in Thessaloniki, Greece. It is a Turkish-Greek co-organization and an EFMC sponsored event.
The symposium will focus on:
- ADME Prediction and Computational Toxicology for Safer and Efficacious Drugs
- Big Data Analysis, Cloud Resources and Precision Medicine
- Binding Kinetics in Drug Discovery
- Biotechnology Targeted Drug Discovery
- Cheminformatics / Pharmacoinformatics in the Era of Biological Complexity
- Computational Biology and Quantum Enzymology
- Computational Methods for Nanotechnology in Drug Discovery
- Epigenetic Drug Targets
- Homology Modelling for Drug Discovery
- Ligand-Based and Structure-Based Approaches to Drug Design
- Modelling of Natural Drugs
- Molecular Dynamic Simulations and Related Methods
- Multi-Targeting Drug Design
- New avenues in QSAR Methodology and Applications
- Protein Target Dynamics for Drug Discovery
- Targeting Protein-Protein Interactions
The scientific program of the Symposium will include plenary lectures, keynote lectures, oral communications, companies' workshops, poster presentations and a commercial exhibition.
Research / Senior Scientist Medicinal Chemistry, UCB: Medicinal Chemistry, Braine - L'Alleud, Belgium
Principal Scientist Medicinal Chemistry, UCB: Medicinal Chemistry, Braine-L'Alleud, Belgium
Medicina; Chemists, Concept Life Sciences: Drug Discovery, Sandwich, Kent, United Kingdom
Postdoctoral position (applied research): pharmacology, medicinal chemistry, Lucas Meyer Cosmetics - IFF group: R&D, Paris or Toulouse, France
Medicinal / Synthetic Organic Chemists, Concept Life Sciences: Drug Discovery, Sandwich, Kent, United Kingdom
Job portal page
Follow us on Facebook