Dr. S. A. BILLER (NOVARTIS, Cambridge, United States)
Prof. E. M. CARREIRA (ETH ZURICH, Zürich, Switzerland)
ASMC09 in Kiev is being prepared by EFMC (European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry) and ChemBridge Corporation, in the series of events which started with ASCMC04 Moscow followed by ASMC07 St. Petersburg.
The scientific program of the International Symposium on Advances in Synthetic and Medicinal Chemistry will include:
* 28 invited plenary lectures, presented by highly recognized scientists from academia and the pharmaceutical and biotech industry from Europe, USA and former USSR countries.
* 10 short oral communications which will be selected from submitted abstracts
* poster sessions
The scientific program will be complemented by an attractive cultural program in Kiev.
The topics to be covered during this symposium include:
* New Synthetic Methodologies, Total Synthesis of Natural Products and Heterocyclic Chemistry
* Diversity- and Target-Oriented Synthesis and Chemical Biology
* Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery & Development
The program will also include a commercial exhibition and a half-day Business Mini-Symposium “Small Molecule Libraries from Russia and Ukraine and Screening-Based Drug Discovery”.