ESMEC 2020 is special, celebrating the 40th edition!
This year the scientific programme includes the following topics:
- Proteolysis Targeting Chimera (Protac): From Medicinal Chemistry to Clinical Trials
- Sustainable Chemistry Approaches To Lead Discovery and Chemical Processes
- Medicinal Chemistry’s Response To the Burden of Antibiotic Resistance
- Market Watch: New Drug Approval in 2019 and Synthetic Strategies
The ESMEC Alumni Award will be given to an outstanding European researcher in the field of Medicinal Chemistry who has participated in the school either as an oral or poster presenter.
The scholarships, covering the registration fee and the full board accommodation, will be assigned to PhD students attending PhD courses in European Universities (excluding Italian Universities).
A Committee formed by members of the School’s Scientific Committee, Dr Antoni Torrens (representative of EFMC), Prof. Stefania Butini and Prof. Marco Macchia, will carry out the selection on the basis of the candidate scientific CV and research project.
Applicants are invited to fill in the enclosed form and to send the CV, a motivation letter and the abstract of the research project, by e-mail, stating in the subject box “ESMEC Grant Application”, within April 6th, 2020 to both:
Prof. Marco Macchia
For more information visit: www.esmec.eu - Fellowships section
- Division of Medicinal Chemistry of the Italian Chemical Society (Divisione di Chimica Farmaceutica - Società Chimica Italiana, DCF-SCI) (Italy)