The Summer School in Pharmaceutical Analysis (SSPA) is organized by the Intradivisional group of Pharmaceutical Analysis, Division of Medicinal Chemistry, Italian Chemical Society (SCI) and sponsored by the European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC).
SSPA is mainly addressed to researchers and PhD students focusing on the different aspects of analysis in drug discovery and development and in drug manufacturing. The course is open to a maximum of 80 students and is held in English.
SSPA 2019 will focus on “Current Trends in the Analysis of Medicinal Plants”. SSPA2019 will start with a regulatory session, followed by four main sessions concerning:
- Regulatory affairs and counterfeiting
- Analytical methods in medicinal plant characterization/standardization
- Omics techniques in plant analysis
- Analytical methods in the discovery of bioactive plant components
Early bird registration deadline: June 20, 2019
Deadline for abstracts submission: June 30, 2019
All inclusive registrations will be accepted until August 25, 2019. After this date, only basic registration will be accepted.
- Division of Medicinal Chemistry of the Italian Chemical Society (Divisione di Chimica Farmaceutica - Società Chimica Italiana, DCF-SCI) (Italy)