The French Medicinal Chemistry Society (Société de Chimie Thérapeutique - SCT) is pleased to invite you to Nantes, France on July 3-5, 2019 for the 55th edition of the International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry (RICT 2019).
The congress will be devoted to “Interfacing Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery” and the main topics will be:
- New Breakthroughs in Targeting PPIs
- Recent Trends in Infectious Diseases Drug Development
- Tackling New Challenges in Antibody-drug Conjugates
- Inspired by Nature
- Artificial Intelligence in Drug Discovery : Reality or Hype
- Case studies: from target validation to novel drugs (all therapeutic areas included)
As for previous editions of RICT, the scientific committee will ensure the high quality and diversity of the scientific programme together with the accessibility of the meeting to PhD/post-doc and local Master students. For the latter, an advantageous registration fee is proposed. Moreover, a special career session will be organised with industrial and academic participants.
During the meeting, you will have the opportunity to listen to the recipient of the 2019 Paul Ehrlich Award and to the recipient of the Pierre Fabre Award for Therapeutic Innovation
In addition, a poster session will provide the opportunity for all participants to present their current results. “Best poster” prizes will be attributed at the end of the meeting.
For more information please contact: email@example.com