The EFMC | ACSMEDI Medicinal Chemistry Frontiers is co-organised as a collaboration between the EFMC, European Federation for Medicinal chemistry and Chemical biology, and ACS MEDI, the division of Medicinal Chemistry of the American Chemical Society.
The 2024 programme will include:
- 3 high quality plenary lectures
- 9 sessions on key topics in Medicinal Chemistry
- About 18 oral communications selected from the submitted abstracts
- An extensive social programme to maximise your networking opportunities
- A poster session and a commercial exhibition
EFMC | ACSMEDI Medicinal Chemistry Frontiers Meeting attracts a highly targeted audience composed of experts, researchers and early career trainees in drug discovery and development, in particular medicinal and synthetic chemists, together with scientists active in the fields of computer assisted drug design, biology, DMPK, pharmacology, and early toxicology.
- New Chemistries for the Preparation of DNA-Encoded Libraries
- Targeted Protein Degradation
- Recent Advances in Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Fragment Based Drug Discovery
- Protein-protein Interactions
- Emerging Synthetic Methodologies
- Targeting Immune Checkpoints with Small Molecules
- From RNA Targeting to Degraders and Beyond: Impact of Novel Modalities on Clinical Pipelines
Calendar of Abstract Submissions
- Deadline for Oral Communication submission and free Poster submission: January 25, 2024
- Announcement of the accepted oral communications: February 2024
- After January 25 and until February 22, 2024: abstracts for Posters can still be submitted, but with a handling fee of EUR 50,00
- Early-bird registration deadline: January 25, 2024
We look forward meeting you in Utrecht!
The Organising Committee