The EFMC Young Medicinal Chemist Symposium is an initiative of the European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC). After a successful first edition organised in Lisbon in September 2014, four further meetings have been organised in Antwerp (2015), Manchester (2016), Vienna (2017), Ljubljana (2018) and Athens (2019). The 7th edition will be organised in connection with the EFMC International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC-ISMC 2020), and will take place in Basel on September 10-11, 2020.
This short symposium has the aim of:
- creating a network of young European investigators in Medicinal Chemistry
- stimulating young European investigators in Medicinal Chemistry to share their scientific work with peers and inspiring leaders in the field
- creating competition and excellence in Medicinal Chemistry within Europe by selecting the European Champion in Medicinal Chemistry
Stay tuned as more information will be added soon!
- Division for Medicinal Chemistry & Chemical Biology (DMCCB) (Switzerland)
- European Federation of Medecinal Chemistry (EFMC)