The 11th edition of the EFMC Young Medicinal Chemists' Symposium will be held in Rome, Italy on September 5-6, 2024 and will be organised by the European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology (EFMC) and the EFMC Young Scientists Network (YSN). The event will be organised in connection with the XXVIII EFMC International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC-ISMC 2024).
Participants will be requested to comply to the COVID-19 safety & health guidelines which will be applicable at the time of the event.
This short symposium has the aim of:
- creating a network of young European investigators
- stimulating young European investigators to share their scientific work with peers and inspiring leaders in the field
- creating competition and excellence within Europe by selecting the European Champion in Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology
The Programme of the 11th EFMC Young Medicinal Chemists’ Symposium will include:
- keynote lectures given by inspiring leaders in the field, with ample time for interaction with the speakers
- oral communications by invited prize winners from national young medicinal chemist meetings in Europe
- flash poster presentations selected from submitted abstracts
- a poster session open to any young researcher submitting an abstract
- an exhibition
The scientific programme will also be completed by a series of soft-skill training activities provided to you by the EFMC Young Scientists Network.
We look forward to meet you all!
The EFMC-YMCS Organising Committee
- European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology (EFMC)