The European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology (EFMC) and the Swiss Chemical Society, Division for Medicinal Chemistry & Chemical Biology (DMCCB) will be organising the International Symposium on Chemical Biology (EFMC-ISCB) on November 16-18, 2023 in Basel, Switzerland.
Taking over the successful series launched by the NCCR Chemical Biology, the meeting will continue its tradition of high scientific quality and bring together leading scientists to showcase the latest advances in the field of chemical biology. The symposium will be co-chaired by two prominent scientists, one from academia and the other from industry. The symposium programme will include keynote and invited lectures, short communications selected from submitted abstracts, a poster session, and an exhibition - with ample time for discussion and networking.
The programme will include the following sessions:
- Chemical Immunology & Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Chemical Proteomics in Drug Discovery
- Chemically Induced Proximity
- Computational Chemical Biology (LS-EuChemS Session)
- New Understanding of Post-translational Modifications
- Protein Conformations: Beyond the Ground State
- Target Engagement and Mechanism of Action Determination
- Targeting Metabolism (ICBS Session)
For each of the above topics, a slot in the programme will be available for an oral communication selected out of the submitted abstracts.
We look forward to welcoming you in Basel!
The Organising Committee
- European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology (EFMC)